(1) (a). Despite the above objectives in Urdu part our main focus is upon poverty alleviations.
(b). To develop the rural areas and the resources of land, undertake, support and subsidise measures, programmes,
plans and schemes for rural upliftment, socio-economic welfare and modernisation of rural areas construct establish, install,
lay out, improve, maintain work, manage or aid in, contribute or subscribe to the construction, erection, maintenance and
improvement of townships, settlements and villages houses, buildings, roads, ways, bridges, canal water courses, wells, tanks
stores, shops markets, warehouses, clubs, schools, colleges, hospitals, dispensaries, reading rooms, parks, gardens, play
grounds, places of amusement and recreation and plans for generation and distribution of energy at domestic and village levels
and other conveniences calculated directly or indirectly to contribute to the establishment and maintenance of civic amenities
and to undertake measures for improvement of conditions of housing, work, health, hygiene and sanitation and the quality
(2) To undertake, maintain, manage, subsidise and otherwise assist in the completion of projects, plans, schemes
and pilot programme for the prevention, treatment, cure and elimination of diseases and sickness of all kinds, emphasize basic
health, family planning and re-productive health, and provision of medical, clinical and paramedical facilities.
(3) To process, acquire, buy, sell, market, distribute and otherwise deal in medicines, drugs, pharmaceutical
products and clinical equipment.
(4) To promote agricultural, horticulture and other sciences, establish, maintain, conduct or otherwise subsidise
centres institutes and facilities for. importing of theoretical and practical knowledge research, experiments and training
and to undertake and prosecute scientific and technical tests of all kinds and generally to promote such scientific and technical
studies, investigations and researches, holding of lectures, exhibitions, classes, audiovisuals shows, and conferences calculated
directly or indirectly to advance the cause of education and learning in all aspects of rural development.
In addition to the aforesaid objectives, the Association shall have the following further objects and powers.
(5) To establish farm and business information centers, facilities for commerce, trade and business, cottage industry,
agriculture oriented or agricultural based industry and creation of employment opportunities in the rural areas and to undertake
measures for and assist in the promotion of literary, development of educational awareness and the application of modern,
scientific and technical skills in order to improve the socio-economic standards of the rural population.
(6) To take on lease or licence or otherwise acquire or obtain possession of property from any person or institution
as the Association may deem fit in the furtherance or development of its objects.
(7) To provide, endow, furnish and let out any of its property with all necessary furniture, instruments and
other equipment and maintain and manage offices, premises, centres, institutions and other establishments or institutions
for the furtherance and advancement of the projects of the Association.
(8) To provide or procure the provision by others or in venture with others of every and any service, need, want
or requirement, particularly consultancy, advisory, educational, technical, scientific, managerial and administrative service
required by any person, CBO, CDO, institution or local community in all or any of the fields connected with or associated
with the objects of the Association.
(9) To act as consultants and advisors in tourism, agriculture, agronomy, horticulture, dairy farming, breeding
of livestocks, fish culture, poultry farming and other allied activities.
(10) To provide all services required in agriculture, horticulture, fish culture, poultry, animal and bee farms
including but not limited to those required for pest control, salinity and water-logging control, land erosion, deforestation,
reclamation and preservation of land and crop, animal husbandry and veterinary facilities, control and cure of cattle, fish,
poultry diseases and epidemics and such other service as are associated or in line therewith.
(11) To work as farmers, gardeners, grazers, breeders and dealers in livestock, arboriculturists, agriculturists,
agronomists, dairymen, millers, nurserymen, seedsmen, raiser, growers stockists, transporters, sellers, buyers and dealers
of grain, seeds, plants, trees, shrubs, bulbs, fruits, vegetables, poultry, meat, animal feed, dairy products and provisions,
and arboricultural, agricultural, horticultural and other allied products and equipment and things of all kinds and of whatever
(12) To launch compaigns like Information Education & Communication (IEC)
(13). To take necessary measures to stop land erosion with the help of community participation.
(14) To promote tourism, introduce new sites and landscapes.
(15) To eradicate the drugs, discourage drugs traffickers.
(16) To acquire, market, distribute, exchange or otherwise dispose of, store, hold. Package, transport, use experiment
with, handle, trade and generally deal in
(17) To undertake, support and subsidies measures, programmes, plans and schemes to provide services and act as
consultants for environmental development and planning improvement of habitants, prevention of pollution and industrial wastage,
and preservation of natural landscapes, forests and animal life.
(18) To preserve, support, subsidies and encourage development of houses and buildings that represent and reflect the
local architecture and heritage and to promote better utilization of local skills and material in conjunction with modern
(19) To promote tourism, facilitate traveling, provide amenities, facilities and conveniences for travelers, publish
maps, act as consultants in the development of tourism and in connection therewith to encourage and assist in the establishment
of hotels, tourist resorts, restaurants, cafes, motels, holiday camps and recreation centres.
(20) To construct, maintain and alter any buildings or erections and to provide the same with all proper and necessary
fixtures, furniture, fittings apparatus, appliances conveniences and accommodations for the community development.
(21) To lend and advance money or give credit, either with or without security, to such persons or companies and on
such terms as may seem expedient and in particular where the same is desirable in the interests of the Association and to
persons or community groups having dealings with the Association and to guarantee the performance of any contract or obligation
and the payment of money to or by any person or company and generally to give guarantees and indemnities, without indulging
in Banking business.
(22) To borrow or raise money on such terms and on such security, if any, as may be thought fit.
(23) To promote the community saving with the participation of community groups to encourages savings and to
lend loan to women and youth to create self-employment.
(24) To undertake and execute any agencies which may seem directly or indirectly conducive to the objects of the
(26) To print and publish any periodicals, books or leaflets in furtherance of Associations objects.
(27) To accept grants from any governments, donor agencies or authorities public bodies corporations companies or
persons of money movable and immovable property donations gifts subscriptions devises bequests and other assistance with a
view to promoting the objects of the Association and in receiving any gift of property to take the same either unconditionally
or subject to any special conditions which may be prescribed by the donor in writing.
(28) To take such steps by personal or written appeals or otherwise as may from time to time be deemed expedient for
the purpose of procuring contributions to the funds of the Association in the shape of donations, annual subscriptions or
otherwise and to promote assist in the promotion of or participate in fetes, bazaars theatrical productions concerts, tournaments
and others forms of entertainment and such other schemes or things as have for their object or any of their objects the raising
of funds for the purposes of the Association or for or for acquainting the public about objectives of the Association.
(29) To amalgamate with any other association or donor agency having objects altogether or in part similar to those
of the Association.
(30) To promote or assist in the promotion of any association or agency having objects similar to the object of the
Association and also CBO/CDO or any association the objects of which are calculated either directly or indirectly to benefit
the Association in the attainment of any of its objects.
(31) To establish branches and offices in different part of Abbottaad District.
(32) To do all such other lawful and charitable things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment
of the above described objects.
It is hereby declared that the word Association in this Clause, except where used in reference to this Association,
shall be deemed to include any partnership or other body or persons whether incorporated or not and whether domiciled in Pakistan
or or elsewhere and the intention is that the objects specified in each of the paragraphs of this Clause shall be regarded
independent objects and powers and accordingly shall be in no way limited or restricted (except where otherwise expressed
in such paragraphs) by reference to or inference from the terms of any other paragraph or the name of the Association but
may be carried out in as full and ample a manner and construed in as wide a sense as if each of the said paragraphs defined
the objects and powers of a separate and district Association. The meaning of any general word or words in any led in each
of the paragraphs of this Clause shall not be restricted by being construed ejusdem generis with any particular word or words
in the same paragraph.
The income of the Association whensoever derived shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects
of the Association, as set forth in the constitution Manshoor and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly
or indirectly by way of bonus, remuneration or grant of other benefits, by way of profit or otherwise howsoever, to the members
of the Association. Provided that nothing herein contained shall prevent the payment in good faith of remuneration to any
person in lieu of his expertise or any other person except an Executive Council Member in return for any services actually
rendered to the association nor prevent the payment of interests on money borrowed or rent for any property leased or hired
from any person other than a member of the Association. No member of the Executive Council of the Association shall be appointed
to any salaried office of the Association, or any office of the Association paid by fees and that no remuneration or other
benefit in money or monies worth shall be given by the Association to any Member of Executive Council, except repayment of
out of pocket expenses.
No addition, alteration or amendment shall be made to or in the provisions or regulations contained in
the Constitution Manshoor of Association for the time being in force unless the same shall have been previously submitted
to and approved by the Executive Council of the Association and then by Social Welfare Department NWFP Government.